learn to surf with a group of like-minded women in beautiful Bali
stay in luxurious villa accommodation, with plenty of pampering, yoga sessions, and time to relax & refresh
7 days 6 nights
Saturday 2 - Friday 8 September 2017
luxury villa accommodation
private ensuite bathroom
single AUD 3,490
approximately USD 2,700
twin share AUD 2,890
approximately USD 2,200book now
our indulgent surfing holiday for women is based in Seminyak, Bali and includes:
6 nights single accommodation in a luxury villa in Seminyak with private ensuite bathroom (limited twin share available)
breakfast each day, brunch following morning surf sessions, 4 dinners (excluding drinks)
6 surf sessions (beginners to more experienced surfers welcome)
Balinese cooking school and market tour
2 hours of indulgent spa treatments
2 hours of massage to soothe tired muscles
yoga sessions designed especially to complement surfing (building strength, flexibility & balance)
SHE surfs rash vest, a collection of fantastic photos taken during your surf sessions - the best bragging rights!
all transfers to activities and surf sessions included in the program
airport arrival and departure transfers (when arriving and departing on the start and finish date of program)
one of the SHE girls to look after you – you won’t have to worry about a thing, SHE’s with you all the way
lots of other neat little extras SHE’ll surprise you with throughout your stay
how much does it cost?
surf & stay for 7 days, 6 nights in Seminyak, Bali from $2,890* (approximately USD 2,200)
* prices are quoted in Australian dollars, including government taxes, excluding air fares
Our surf instructors and guides are the best in the business. They’re born and bred in Bali and know the island and the conditions better than anyone. If this is your first time surfing you’re in excellent hands.
Our instructors will always match the locations we visit to our ladies’ skill level and ability, and with a ratio of 1 instructor to no more than 2 ladies, you're guaranteed personal, individual attention to help you progress quickly over the week.
SHE believes you deserve to enjoy beautiful accommodation during your time with us in Bali. You’ll stay in North Seminyak, close to cafes and restaurants, 5 minutes walk from one of our favourite sunset spots.
Indulge in the luxury of single accommodation (limited twin share available) with your private ensuite bathroom. Relax in quiet areas and peaceful spaces, lounge by the pool, take time for yourself. It's your holiday, and you deserve it.
Bali is good for the soul and SHE's passionate about the wonderful experiences this island paradise has to offer.
You'll be treated to nutritious, healthy breakfasts each day, visits to our favourite local restaurants, and informal dining in the villa. Most meals are included during your week with us.
To help you relax, there's massages by the pool, spa treatments, and yoga to balance the mind and spirit. We'll visit beautiful Ubud to learn to cook Balinese food, and still have time to relax and watch the world go by.
what’s not included:
There are some things you’ll need to pay separately – they’re outlined below:
- airfares to and from Bali
- airport departure tax / visas
- alcohol and soft drinks at meal times
- meals outside the program (SHE’s designed this program so you have some time to explore Bali in your way. There’s the opportunity to visit restaurants that might be on your wish list on two evenings in Seminyak, and for lunch on two days – SHE’s happy to make recommendations and bookings for you).
- villa additional services (laundry, drinks by the pool, phone calls), taxis, transfers outside the program
- travel insurance (SHE won’t leave home without it and won’t let you either)
- tips and gratuities: if you receive such great service you want to shout it from the rooftops, feel free to leave a little something for the local hardworking staff in cash; SHE’s sure you won’t be alone