surf & yoga holidays with a group of like-minded women in beautiful Balangan, Bali
7 days 6 nights
Saturday 14 - Friday 20 October 2017
beautiful villa accommodation
private ensuite bathroom
single AUD 2,900
approximately USD 2,100
twin-share AUD 2,500
approximately USD 1,800book now
stay in beautiful villa accommodation, with daily surf and yoga, and plenty of time to relax & refresh
our surf & yoga holiday for women is based in Balangan, Bali and includes:
- 6 nights single accommodation (limited twin share available) in a luxury villa in Balangan with private ensuite bathroom
- breakfast each day, brunch following morning surf sessions, 4 dinners (excluding drinks)
- 6 surf sessions (beginners to more experienced surfers welcome)
- 2 hours of massage to soothe tired muscles
- daily yoga sessions designed especially to compliment surfing (building strength, flexibility & balance)
- SHE surfs rash vest
- a collection of photos that prove you can surf!
- all transfers to activities and surf sessions included in the program
- airport arrival and departure transfers (when arriving and departing on the start and finish date of program)
- one of the SHE girls to look after you – you won’t have to worry about a thing, SHE’s with you all the way
- lots of other neat little extras SHE’ll surprise you with throughout your stay
how much does it cost?
surf & yoga for 7 days, 6 nights in Balangan, Bali from $2,500 twin share* (approximately USD 1,800)
* prices are quoted in Australian dollars, including government taxes, excluding air fares
Our surf instructors and guides are the best in the business. They’re born and bred in Bali and know the island and the conditions better than anyone. If this is your first time surfing you’re in excellent hands.
Our instructors will always match the locations we visit to our ladies’ skill level and ability, and with a ratio of 1 instructor to no more than 2 ladies, you're guaranteed personal, individual attention to help you progress quickly over the week.
SHE's chosen beautiful Balangan on the Bukit Peninsula as our home for this holiday. Life is much simpler here, away from the crowds of Seminyak and the busier tourist areas of the island. You’ll stay in luxury private villa accommodation in Balangan, on the Bukit Peninsula, just minutes from the white sand beach.
Relax in your beautiful room with private ensuite bathroom. Lounge by the pool, or wander down to the beach. Eat at local warungs, or just sit and watch the world go by. We're a long way from anywhere here and SHE believes that's perfect.
Our daily yoga will be led by Karina Smith, one of our favourite teachers. We might start our day as the sun is rising with gentle slow flow, or meditation. On days that we surf early we'll practice later in the day, as the sun is setting over the beach. Yoga sessions, like the ocean, will flow throughout the week.
You'll be encouraged to listen to your body, to do as much or as little as you like during the week. Rest when you need to, challenge yourself if that's your calling. It's your practice. Your holiday.
what’s not included:
There are some things you’ll need to pay separately – they’re outlined below:
- airfares to and from Bali
- airport departure tax / visas
- alcohol and soft drinks at meal times
- meals outside the program (SHE’s designed this program so you have some time to explore Bali in your way. There’s the opportunity to visit restaurants that might be on your wish list on two evenings in Seminyak, and for lunch on two days – SHE’s happy to make recommendations and bookings for you).
- villa additional services (laundry, drinks by the pool, phone calls), taxis, transfers outside the program
- travel insurance (SHE won’t leave home without it and won’t let you either)
- tips and gratuities: if you receive such great service you want to shout it from the rooftops, feel free to leave a little something for the local hardworking staff in cash; SHE’s sure you won’t be alone